Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Whats Going On

Today is my sisters birthday. She ran away about 15 years ago. I havent seen her since then. She was my best friend. This day is always hard for me because I think about her a lot. I hope she is safe and happy somewhere. I usually try to go out to eat or do something on her birthday to remember her.

 

Not much is happening. We went to Jackson the other night and I got my tattoo partially colored. I still have to get the Koi colored though.

 

I have a couple of major papers due soon. That sucks, I am tired of papers!! We are doing some cool stuff in Modeling & Animation though, and that almost makes up for the fact that we have to write such a stupid paper for that class.

 

Things are still great with JW. We hang out every day. He stayed over this weekend and we had fun. I think we are going to go eat with my mom and my step-dad tonight. We usually do on Wednesday nights.

 

JW met my dad this weekend. It went well. Usually my dad is an ass, but he was nice. We met his new girlfriend (he just got divorced for the 900th time). She seemed nice. I have never brought anyone home to meet my dad, so this was a big deal. We had breakfast with JW’s parents Sunday morning and that was cool. They went to a lot of trouble for breakfast. His mom cooked and it was awesome. They were very nice to me, and his mom emailed him later and said she liked me a lot. That made me feel pretty good.

 

I got another ticket the other day. This time for an expired tag, although I had a valid tag in my car that I had not put on yet. What an ass. I showed him my new tag and he told me to show it to the judge. I have to go to court on the 7th. Nice, huh.

 

Thats about it, I guess.

2 Comments:

Blogger chalexa said...

nice to hear from you! i've been thinking about you, and your situation etc. I know about your sister cuz we talked before... hope you're dealing ok. call me or message me anytime sweets ok?

love ya!

10:50 PM

 
Blogger Maggs said...

Sorry it was such a tough day.

I'm so happy for you and JW...long-term potential here???

8:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home