Wednesday, September 27, 2006

School Stuff

Well, I didn�t have to stay in class forever last night. The instructor gave us our class work for homework and let us go home. After class, I took my graduate committee form to be signed by my instructor. He told me that he cant �officially� be on my committee because he isn�t finished with his Ph.D. He can come to my meeting, but cant be an �official� member of the committee.

 

Ok, that sucks because it means that I have to find another faculty member that can meet with us on Monday at 1:00. This will be a difficult task. I have a meeting with one faculty member today, and I am hoping she will be able to be on my committee. Pray. Hard. I�ll be screwed if she cant do it.

 

I have 3 meetings today and am supposed to take some pictures of the stadium. I get tired just thinking about it. Once I get through today though, I should be able to chill after work tomorrow. I hope.

 

I have to �refine� my problem statement (whatever the hell that means), get an agenda together, find a couple more sources to back up my problem, and do a presentation for this meeting Monday. All that while I am trying to write sections of my 50 page team paper, and modeling a football stadium. What a pain in the ass. Why did I sign up for this???? Lets hope this degree means much wealth and prosperity. Yeah, right. It means more loans to pay back, thats all.

1 Comments:

Blogger chalexa said...

Hey Jil-jil! sorry i haven't been around, i have been but my status on IM is usually offline. I miss talking. i'm so busy right now its crazy. see my blog. thanks for your message. ttyl!

8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home