Monday, October 16, 2006

Sex & Other Stuff

One time I was talking to my mom about sex (weird, I know). I told her that I thought I�d never enjoy sex with a man because I cant reach the intended goal because of medicine and it just seemed like the guys didnt give a crap anyway. She told me that one day I would meet someone who cared that I couldnt reach that goal and that sex with them would be different. She said they wouldnt be in it for themselves and neither would I. She was right, and Ive met him. The meds still hinder things bigtime (anyone got any advice on that one), but its different, so different I cant explain it.

 

On that note, my cat has hidden my birth control. Not good. I must get samples today to make it through the month. I just got this pack on Friday. My cat hides everything. Usually, he hides stuff in his litter box, but they werent in there. There is no telling where the heck they are. What a weirdo.

 

I had a great weekend. JW stayed over Friday night until this morning and we had a good time just hanging out. We went to a ballgame Friday night and froze to death, worked on some homework and stuff Saturday, and ate with my family on Sunday. We also went to church last night. Tonight is tattoo night. I am getting a big ass Koi on my back, it should be cool. Its going to take 3 hours and will hurt like hell. I am excited though. I will post a picture when its done.

2 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

Hmmm.... sounds like something serious.....

:)

8:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe...yeah we are out there.

As far as the meds and orgasm go. Dosage. Ask your doc to move you up or down a bit to get it just right.

Also, experiment with what techniques are being used...uh..yeah. Without getting too graphic. Experiment..with pretty much everything. Communicate about everything. And just throw inhibitions out the window.

K then!

Have fun!

-Banjk

12:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home