Tuesday, September 26, 2006

More Normal Stuff

Well, I am completely legal as far as vehicular things go. Yay. I got my license renewed, a safety sticker, a tag, and I paid 6 months of insurance. I am on the ball. I actually feel better after doing all that. It�s a weight off of me. Its stuff Ive needed to do, but haven�t.

 

I got my graduate committee meeting set up for next Monday. Its kind of a nerve racking thing, Ive got to get a plan of study figured out and all kinds of mess organized before the meeting. I have to get my problem statement for my thesis kind of polished up also. Fun.

 

I have class tonight. I will be there forever because I havent had a chance this week to do any of my class work. Ugh. Usually I get out of there early because Ive done most of my stuff, but I�ll be there all night tonight, most likely.

 

I seem to be hanging in there as far as moods go. I think the structure is good for me. As long as I get plenty of sleep I do ok. Ive been going to bed pretty early and Im not as tired during the day. I require a lot of sleep though.

 

Im still alittle nauseated, which sucks, but its not as bad as it was. Im not totally, totally overwhelmed with school stuff right now. Ive kind of come up with a system to get things done without stressing too much. I just wish I had done the work that is due tonight for class so I wouldnt have to hang out there so long tonight. Oh well, at least I have class time to get it done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home