Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Dating

Ok, details, details, I know�.

 

I�ll call him �JW�. He is the sweetest guy ever. We hung out Sat. night and went out to eat. We had a drink or 2 and went to his apartment with some beer. It was cool, we hung out, he showed me his tattoo portfolio and a bunch of 3D stuff he�s been working on. It was really cool. Yesterday we went to McAlisters after school and ate and then we went to his apartment and did homework, which sucked. But � it was great to have someone that could help me with some stuff. We watched tv and hung out and talked A LOT. It was a very good night. Its so weird, we connect so well. We have so much in common, and he�s just the nicest guy in the world. FINALLY I meet a guy that isnt an ass (sorry guys, Im not saying youre all asses, Im just saying Ive had lots of experiences with asses). Anyway, everything is really good. I like hanging out with him a lot. He�s a really cool person.

1 Comments:

Blogger chalexa said...

yay for you!

9:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home