Friday, September 29, 2006

Oh No

I can feel myself heading downward, which really sucks because I really cant afford a depressive episode right now. Im too busy (aren�t we all, doesn�t it suck how this disease totally disrupts our lives). I was supposed to have a relaxing evening yesterday. I needed to read, but I didnt have any meetings or anything like that. Well, it ended up just being a cryfest for no apparent reason. I turned the lights out in the house before 8:00 and just laid on my couch and cried. It sucked. I dont feel much better this morning. Im depressed about nothing. I guess I will snap out of it sooner or later, I just hope its sooner. I need to be able to function, damn it.

1 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

Stress. Gotta find a way to release the stress.

But I'm preaching to the choir.

You know yourself. You can do it.

8:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home