Friday, October 13, 2006

This Weekend

Well, I am a sushi addict. We went and ate last night and I got some for lunch today. It was really good as usual. I think I could eat different kinds of sushi just about every day.

 

I worked on cleaning my room and bathroom yesterday so JW wont be terribly disgusted when he stays this weekend. It looks better, but Im not finished. I hope I can finish it up before I have to go to school today.

 

We have a meeting about our big ass paper today. I havent written crap for it. I need to get on the ball. I think before our meeting JW is going to help me take some pictures of the building I have to model and help me with the geometry some. That will be nice, I need the help. I have to haul ass and have this building going by Tuesday.

 

That�s about all thats going on. Tonight we are going to a ballgame, tomorrow is homework day. I have to work some tomorrow so that I have time to take off for class Monday. We are also going to paint some tomorrow. That will be fun. Sunday is church and grandparents day. It should be a good weekend.

 

I have pictures of me and JW on my myspace page if you wanna take a look, its www.myspace.com/sunraven0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home