Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Weekend

Im trying to come up for air. The past few weeks have been incredibly busy with school and hanging out with JW as much as possible. I have 2 papers due really soon that I havent even started on, and my building is supposed to be finished by Tuesday. The building is coming along though, Im just worried about the papers because they are literature review and I havent read crap.

 

JW had fall break, which was Wed.-Fri. (I don�t have school those days anyway), so he has been staying with me. Its been pretty cool. We went to get my tattoo worked on Monday (its itching like hell right now), went to eat with my mom Wednesday, went shopping Thursday and went to a ballgame Friday night. Today is homework day. I have to work this morning because I have absolutely no time to take off at work and I have to have some comp time to take off for class on Mondays.

 

Ive been sick this week. I went to the doctor Tuesday. He said its just sinus drainage. Yuck. My throat completely closed up Tuesday and I couldnt even swallow orange juice. The doc gave me some medicine and I have felt a lot better, just still a bit stuffy and gross. I had to take off of work and Im getting docked because I had no time to take off. That sucks. I hate being sick, but it seems like I get sick every month these days. It may be because I am in school and around lots of people. My stomach has been feeling alittle better than usual. I got sick Thursday morning. I threw up a couple of times, but I think it was from the sinus medicine.

 

Ive had a really good week hanging out with JW, its great to have him around. I want to be with him all the time. I am sure that will wear off at some point, but I am enjoying it right now. He is so sweet! Anyway, I must get to work so I can come home and write some damn papers!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH, TO BE YOUNG AGAIN...YOU ARE IN LOVE, AND ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD!!! This is quite refreshing to witness...it gives me hope for all mankind and the future!!!

1:00 PM

 
Blogger chalexa said...

I have missed you!

8:36 PM

 
Blogger Maggs said...

Wow, Jil, he is a hunk! Damn! And he sounds like such a sweetheart too!

Hang onto this one...

7:16 AM

 
Blogger dan said...

You know.... If you keep talking him up so much I'll even start wanting to sleep with him...

:)

11:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home