Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hump Day

I�ve been so dang busy that I havent stopped to write here in a while. I just havent had 2 seconds to breathe. School is killing me. I had a bit of a breakdown there the other day. It was just too overwhelming. I am alittle better, but Im still stressed about all of the work I have to get done.

 

JW helps me a lot with school work and just being around him helps me to relax and deal with all the stress. Ive never been so happy in a relationship. I think we were totally made for each other. We�ve hung out every day since the first night we went out. I cant stand not to be with him. It really amazes me. He�s so sweet. He�s coming to stay this weekend and we are just going to hang out and try to chill. I need to have my school work done before then. Yuck.

 

So far I�m juggling everything alright. Its just kind of crazy. I forgot my meds for a couple of days this week and I started to get weird, hence the slight breakdown at school. Im back on track though, so everything is better.

2 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

See. Like I've been telling everyone forever. Support, schedule, stability.

It's hard to be offkilter when you have things to keep you on track.

Keep up on it Jil.

Hump it for dominance.

Wait a sec. That can't be right.

11:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgetting your meds? Crumbs, that would really make me anxious. Im anxious enough as it is. Mind you, with meds in the morning and meds in the evening, there are times when I miss a dose.

But couple of days in a row would seriously freak me out.

I am slowly reading your entries, it's a good looking site you have and it's good to read stuff that I can relate to and see in my girlfriend. Don't mean that in a 'weird' way, just family commitments and all that.

Probably not making much sense, taken my night meds which are sedative based so I get all 'strange'.

Will be linking to your blog, as I am sure people I know in similar circumstances will find your blog useful.

Keep it up and dont miss the meds! :0)

2:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home