Thursday, October 05, 2006

Everything is Great

Well, I must say that its hard to concentrate on anything in the whole world other than JW. I am totally head over heals and its scary as all hell, but its also awesome. After our meeting yesterday, we hung out at his place, just laid around and talked and then we went out to a Mexican restaurant. I got alittle tipsy and talked a whole heck of a lot. I do that on occasion, but I wasn�t being a dumbass or anything, I just get alittle animated after a margarita and a beer these days. We had fun, went back to the apt. and fell asleep. I can fall asleep with him in about 5 minutes, which is weird because I usually have a hard time falling asleep. I�ve heard of people having crazy whirlwind romances, but I never thought it would happen to me. Ive never felt so comfortable and completely myself with anyone else ever. This is scaring the crap out of me, but its the coolest scary feeling Ive ever had. Tonight we are going to go have dinner wit h my mom, step-dad, and step-brother. I thought I would take him up there to do that before I push Sunday lunch on him with my entire family being there. He is nervous. I will be nervous when I meet his parents too though, so I know how he feels. It will be no big deal. My parents will love him because I do. It will be fun. My parents are fairly easy going most of the time and they make conversation easy, so hopefully he will be ok after being there a few minutes. Anyway, all is great.

 

School? Oh yeah, I go to school. Hahaha Its going I guess, its so on the backburner right now and it really doesn�t need to be. We skipped class Tuesday night and hung out. My meeting went well though, so far I am juggling everything pretty well.

 

I went to see my NP the other day. No changes, she thinks I am doing well. I think so too. Thank God for medication!!

3 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

That's so wonderful to hear Jil.

Color me jealous. I can never find a good man. :)

2:09 PM

 
Blogger BlondeBrony said...

Glad that things are going well. Good luck with school and the guy.

6:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So....when are you gonna come up for air and make another post??????I am so happy that things are going well for you--it's about freaking time!!!! You ARE going to class, aren't you???? (just messing with you!)

4:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home