Thursday, November 03, 2005

100 things about me

1. I played little league baseball when I was 7-11 years old.
2. I have eaten various bugs for no reason at all.
3. I fell off the toilet when I was 5 and busted my head open, I have a scar through my left eyebrow from it.
4. When I was little my imaginary friend was Woodstock from Peanuts.
5. I wrecked my first car a week after I got it (83 Mercury Marquis).
6. I failed my driving test
7. I ate potatoes every day for 2 years because that’s all I knew how to cook.
8. I used to spray paint my name on bridges in high school. I lived in a very small town and my name is Jil with one L, so it was a bit obvious who the vandal was.
9. I lived outside of my house 75% of the time in 7th grade.
10. I once unplugged my dads freezer which was full of chicken and he made me eat it when it went bad.
11. I don’t like chicken.
12. I’ve bought crack before but never smoked it.
13. I was the only white kid on my basketball team in 7th grade.
14. I made All-State and All-Star my Senior basketball season.
15. We won the state championship in basketball my Junior season.
16. I used to wear shorts on my head to dairy queen on Wednesdays before watching basketball films.
17. I threw some chicken at a man in dairy queen and hit him in the head.
18. Led Zeppelin is my favorite band of all time.
19. I once was crowd surfing at a concert and fell on a glass bottle and cut my back up.
20. Ive been on stage with Iggy Pop.
21. I met Carlos Santana when I worked at a music store in TX.
22. Ive lived in TX, CA, and I’m from Mississippi.
23. I once sold Ben Affleck some speakers at Radioshack.
24. On my eighteenth birthday, we went to Panama City and had strippers.
25. …and I got my belly button pierced
26. ….and I bungee jumped
27. ….and I got a tattoo
28. I have 8 tattoos
29. Ive had 6 body piercings (my belly button, nipples, neck, nose, eyebrow)
30. I have no body piercings now, except my ears…which were once 00 gauge.
31. I used to wear a padlock in my ear in high school
32. I was the mascot in high school
33. I was voted wittiest every year in high school
34. I once rollerbladed down a very tall slide on a playground.
35. The only bone Ive ever broken was my finger in 1st grade when my mom closed the car door on my hand.
36. I’ve done a lot of drugs
37. I don’t do drugs any more.
38. I once got drunk and talked to an armadillo that I named Arnie.
39. I can put a cigarette up my nose and blow smoke out of my mouth
40. I can eat matches and blow smoke out of my nose.
41. My degree is in Software Engineering.
42. I can build & program computers
43. I can make video games and virtual tours.
44. When I was little I thought my pointer finger was my middle finger
45. I took dance lessons when I was little and we did a dance in front of a bunch of people that required using your pointer finger.
46. I used to show cows.
47. I used to show pigs.
48. I don’t like Quentin Tarentino movies….except Pulp Fiction.
49. I love Kevin Smith movies.
50. I want to make movies.
51. I started playing the guitar when I was 12.
52. I suck at playing the guitar.
53. I have a dog named Marley, after Bob.
54. I threw a platter at my cousin once and she had to get stitches in her head.
55. I have to have a light on when I sleep.
56. I got hit in the eye by a boy when I knocked his hat off playing basketball.
57. I got thrown across a parking lot by the biggest girl in the country.
58. I’ve been out of the country a few times.
59. I can speak alittle Spanish.
60. I remember lyrics to songs very well.
61. My nickname in highschool was Lump
62. My cousins call me lij.
63. When I was little I used to write backwards.
64. I will eat anything.
65. I have been in love once
66. I was in love with a woman
67. My first job was mowing lawns with my own lawnmower.
68. I’ve worked making snow cones, in a movie theatre, in multiple music stores, in a couple of restaurants, in an art licensing agency, doing virtual tours in New Orleans and now at a state facility for the mentally retarded.
69. If I could afford to live anywhere, it would be Santa Barbara, CA.
70. I love to snow ski.
71. I have skied the bowls in Breckinridge and Copper Mountain in Colorado.
72. I ate soap one time on a dare, I was drunk and then proceeded to throw a cat over a house.
73. I collect records.
74. I collect giraffes.
75. I have more toys than most children. I like toy motorcycles, action figures from movies, and other weird stuff.
76. I have been known to cut and burn myself.
77. I have a high pain tolerance.
78. I draw and paint….and sometimes sculpt.
79. I have a Harley Sportster.
80. My Harley lives in my living room.
81. I have to be forced to wear makeup in formal situations.
82. I haven’t worn a dress, except for in my cousins wedding, since my Senior prom.
83. I didn’t drink at my Junior or Senior Prom.
84. I watched Bambi with a guy I was dating after my Senior Prom.
85. I’m Bipolar.
86. My first boyfriend was Jeff Venable in kindergarten.
87. My first kiss was with Bo Russum in 4th grade. It was terrible, he pretty much just licked my face.
88. I was 20 when I lost my virginity.
89. I’ve met Sevendust and The Bloodhound Gang.
90. I dated a drug dealer that passed out in a porta-potty at a concert and slept there over night.
91. I tripped on acid and talked to an old lady with Alzheimer’s while I watched the paintings dissolve behind her and I thought I understood her completly.
92. I used to be convinced that there was a 4th dimension in the world that only I knew about.
93. I’ve been bitten by a snake.
94. My brother is my best friend.
95. I don’t have friends my age.
96. I’ve seen drag queen performances more than once.
97. I got kicked off the cheerleading squad for wearing a football uniform to cheer in during a pep rally in 5th grade.
98. The first time I got stoned I didn’t really know it until I bought some slim jims, an ice cream snickers bar, a Cadbury cream egg, and some Pringles.
99. I once convinced a friend that her hair was on fire when we were stoned and I told her to stop, drop, and roll….and she did it.
100. I have 400 gigs of music on my computer….and I know the lyrics to most of the songs.
101. I hit a cow in a stolen vehicle (I stole it, the cow didnt)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THERE WERE SEVERAL OF THESE REVELATIONS THAT I DID NOT NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!! :)

6:55 PM

 
Blogger dan said...

Your list is great Jil. It really puts alot in perspective...

I think I might just have to laugh at the image left in 101 of the cow in a stolen car for the rest of the day though.

7:52 AM

 
Blogger Gigglezngrinz said...

I love the insight into who you are...thanks for sharing!

12:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really cool how you did your list. Very interesting to read. I happened upon your blog by the first Google search I did for bi-polar blogs, and I don't know why, but I think that was for a reason. You are so open and honest. I plan to read your blog from the begining. Thank you for sharing of yourself. Glad to have found your blog.

12:23 PM

 
Blogger jane said...

Pulp Fiction is the only Tarantino movie I like to.
And I saw Zepplin in concert in 1977.
Out of everything, the nose things are most impressive & have me completely baffled.

2:19 PM

 
Blogger Jay said...

I love #98!

6:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home