Saturday, September 30, 2006

Exciting News

I�m still struggling a bit. I went to bed quite early last night and I feel alittle better this morning. I�m just down. Everything is getting to me.

 

I have exciting news � I have a date tonight! Woohooo AND its with the cute tattoo guy at school! I am very excited. We are just going out for a drink, I think. He�s going to call me this afternoon when I get off of work and we�re going to make definite plans. Yay. That made me feel better. If nothing else, it�s a new friend and I am always in need of a new friend. He asked me out yesterday. I was stoked, but tried to act like it wasnt that big of a deal of course. I will let you all know how it goes. I like him, he is very smart and nice and cute!

 

Nothing else is new, just the same old routine. I was supposed to have a book read by yesterday and I still havent read it all. Its pretty interesting, I just havent had the energy or motivation to do it.

 

My house is still wrecked. Its bad when the outside of my house looks better than the inside. Usually my grass is like a jungle and it looks like either no one or either a pirate lives at my house. My grass was mowed yesterday and it looks nice. The inside, however, is a different story. My cat is the messiest cat in the world. He knocks stuff over and finds stuff to get into and tear up. Sooo, he hasnt helped much. I told him I was going to trade him for a nice cat, but he didnt care.

 

Thats it for me right now. I�ll give you an update tonight or in the morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

Never underestimate the power of routine.

Or the power of how much a little thing like being asked out for a drink can mean.

Have a great time. Oh, and details!

8:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home