Friday, November 17, 2006

Wedding Stuff

Well, I know I havent said very much about wedding stuff. We’ve kept it fairly private online and at school, and I’ve been pretty busy to write about it much here. We had been talking about getting married for a while. It just seems right. We set a date a couple of weeks ago. I got my ring this week. JW got down on one knee right after I had brushed my teeth (romantic, huh lol) and asked me to marry him. He was scared he’s lose the ring! He was sweet. It was kinda funny too, with the whole teeth-brushing thing. We are getting married March 10th at my aunt and uncles house. All of my cousins, brothers, and JW’s brother and sister are going to be the wedding party. The wedding colors are light pink and black, its going to be cool. I will try to post pictures of the bridesmaid dresses and the cake and all of that good stuff soon. I am really excited.

 

We’ve been moving things around in the house to make room for him to move in. We put 2 new desks in my “old music room” which is now the “new office”. We moved bookcases and all of the office stuff in there and we now have an office where we both can work. The main ordeal will be closet space. I have a ton of clothes and only 3 small (very small) closets in the house. I need to throw a lot of crap away. It is fun getting everything ready.

 

My family is very excited, even my dad is happy about it, which is amazing. My dad is buying my wedding dress. Its really pretty (for a dress lol). I don’t own a dress. My mom is about to die for it to get here so I can try it on and all that. My aunt and uncle and my cousin are going to do the music (guitars and piano), that should be cool.

 

Anyway, on the bipolar front things are going smoothly. All is well, meds seem to be working alright. I think JW is going to go with me to the doc next time I go. My appointment is Dec. 12th I think. It will be good for him to go with me, I think. He needs to know what goes on with me and why. That’s all I know.

3 Comments:

Blogger chalexa said...

You sound so excited! I am happy for you, it seems so similar to my story with my hubby. When you know, you just know, right? I'm glad he's going to the doc with you because its such a huge part of your life... all the bipolar stuff ya know? Has he read your past blogs here? Anyway! Keep me posted on all the good stuff!

12:34 AM

 
Blogger Jon said...

Congratulations! It sounds like you'll both be very happy.

6:03 AM

 
Blogger Maggs said...

I am so hyped about this wedding-it’s to bad ya’ll live so far away!!! And I think having him with you at the appointment is a great step. E. still hasn’t joined me at any of my appointments.

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home