Monday, September 18, 2006

Slow Moving

Im a bit slow this morning. Im awake, but thats about it. Ive been dragging all weekend. I dont know what the deal is. Its nothing new though, just an increase in how Ive been feeling for the past couple of weeks. Maybe all this schedule changing stuff has just really gotten to me.

 

Ive got to do my stadium model TODAY. Me and the girl that�s helping me are going to the physical plant after class this afternoon to see if we can get some dimensions to the monstrous thing. I hope so, its due tomorrow night and we havent done the first thing. Not good.

 

I need to start actually writing on my paper. Its just not happening. I read and read and nothing sparks anything major in my brain that I need to write down. My mom got me a book on VR, so I am going to start reading it today to see if it helps.

 

I got a new laptop. I got a Toshiba Qoismio. I don�t know a ton about Toshiba, but thats a good thing. That means a lot of them arent tearing up for me to fix them. I looked at about 5 zillion laptops and I figured that this one would be the best for me video-wise. I have to have a killer video card to do the graphic stuff in 3D and VR. Anyway, its really cool and now I can have it to keep up in my meetings. I have to add everything under the sun that we have done thus far to it, but that�s ok. Now I have to get my old one fixed and sell it.

 

Thats about it from here. I have a presentation this morning, if he actually makes us do it this time. For some reason, I doubt he will because there are about 20 of us and they are supposed to be 4-6 minutes long and we are only in there an hour. He has to give us our next assignment and all of that good stuff. But � who knows? I may have to get up there and rattle off at the mouth for a while. At least this time I have a clue what I am talking about.

2 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

Keeping busy promotes stability.

Proof in Jil. :)

8:22 AM

 
Blogger J said...

Whats happening sister? http://gettinitoutnabout.blogspot.com alls well atleast for a spell with me wonderin about u

10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home