Saturday, September 16, 2006

Catching Up

My moods seem to be pretty stable these days. Thank God for meds. I�m feeling pretty good, other than the fact that my house is a mess and that I am overwhelmed by school. I am keeping on trucking though, so far. I just havent had time to clean and that drives me completely insane and truly effects my moods.

 

I have to make a mass 3D model of the football stadium at school by Tuesday. This is not good, seeing as how I have no dimensions yet and it is Saturday morning. I have no idea how Im going to pull it off.

 

Other than that, not much is going on. I am working on writing the 9 zillion page paper I have to do and reading my ass off. I am a reader, but Im not used to being made to read something thats boring as hell. Thankfully, Im being able to do a lot of the research that I want to do, so its more interesting than some of the BS that we have had to read.

 

I am working today to have some time to take off to go to class. Thats my life. Work, class, work, class, work, class. I am having to meet with my groups at school every day of the week and that is killing me. I have been falling asleep really early though. As soon as I get home from a meeting, if I dont have to read, I sack out. Sometimes that means that by 7:00 I am a goner. I fell asleep at 7 last night and woke up at 7:30 this morning. That means it was another night asleep with all the lights on and my shoes on. I didnt care though, I was tired.

 

More reading today, that is my plan. Maybe I will have time to clean alittle this evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger chalexa said...

wow! that's an early night, so that's why i haven't seen you online :) And... your house is still a mess? lol. glad you're getting by ok! miss ya!

3:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home