Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Long Weekend

Well, I kind of took a little break from writing over the weekend. It was good to have three days off, I slept a lot and I am still tired this morning, although I woke up really early.

 

I had a good weekend. I went out with my mom, step-dad, brother, and his fianc�. We went to the Bass Pro Shop, which sounds really rednecky, but its very cool. My mom and step-dad are building a lake at their house so we looked at boats and stuff. Theres a really nice restaurant inside the store. Its cool because they have a huge saltwater aquarium in it that takes up the whole wall behind the bar. I ate raw tuna with wasabi sauce, it was awesome.

 

I did absolutely nothing that I can remember Sunday. I slept late because I got home late from Bass Pro and I went out to see how the lake is coming along. It trips me out how fast the bulldozer man can get rid of trees.

 

Monday was another do nothing day. I cleaned some around the house (not nearly enough), slept, and went to check on the lake. The guy is pretty much finished getting rid of the trees, now its time to dig.

 

I see my NP this morning. I really dont have much to tell her. I feel pretty good most of the time, so I guess the meds are doing their job.

 

I have school tonight. Its my modeling class, so it will be pretty fun.

 

That�s about all my news. Not much, huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home