Monday, September 11, 2006

I think I have a case of the Mondays already.

It seems as if its been a while since I have checked in here. Its probably only been a couple of days, but it always feels weird when I don�t write here often. I�ve been kinda sick. I swear my stomach hasnt been right for about 2 months. I doubt its related to meds now. Im not sure what the deal is. I feel ok so far this morning, but that doesnt mean anything. It sort of comes and goes all of a sudden. I dont have the best diet in the world, so Im sure that has something to do with it. I havent eaten anything weird or funky or anything like that. I just wish I would feel better for an extended period of time. I felt alittle better this weekend and got some stuff done, but Im very lethargic on top of the stomach thing, so I have been sleeping a lot. I never feel rested, no matter how much I sleep.

 

I have a presentation this morning at school. Say prayers for me, I hate this kind of crap. Thank God for meds though. I think if I had to do a presentation a few years ago without some type of medicine, I wouldve passed out. Im definitely not excited about it, but Im not stressing too much either, which is a good thing.

 

Nothing else is going on other than doing a ton of research for my school stuff, which is no fun. I usually like this kind of stuff, but Im just not into it. Im beginning to doubt the school thing. I just dont know if I can juggle it all with work and with my moods fluctuating. I can be very productive at times and just worthless others. I think thats probably fairly normal though, its just screwed when I do something stupid like forget my meds like I did yesterday. I feel alittle hypomanic. I didn�t sleep well, lots of weird wild dreams that seem so real. Im going to try to tough it out alittle longer and see how things go. I really need to get better at remembering my meds EVERY DAY. I get so screwed up when I forget them. I knew I had missed my Abilify last night when I started seeing �lights�. I know that makes no sense, but its kinda like the lights you see before a migraine. Anyway, I remembered them this morning , first thing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was very interested in reading your blog. I can definitely relate with some of the things you have written. I also post on a group forum http://bipolarsupport.jconserv.net/index.php. We would love to have you check it out and join us there.
Thanks Walt fossil_413@earthlink.net

2:15 AM

 
Blogger bp_hockey_chick said...

I'm the same if I forget my meds even once - I feel the repercussions for some time.

4:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home