Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Feeling Pretty Ok

Well, if you prayed that I wouldnt have to do my presentation at school, it worked out. We didnt have to present; I think he just wanted us to stress about it. I was glad, except for the fact that we had the most boring lecture in the world instead. I am supposed to have an individual presentation Monday. That will suck. Maybe I will get lucky again and not have to do it. Yeah, right.

 

Life is going pretty well at the moment. I feel pretty stable. I am keeping up at school and my moods havent been too weird, which is amazing. I have been very tired, but whats new. I went to see my grandparents and my mom last night and I totally crashed around 9:30 when I got home. I slept well. I still do not feel rested. I am not sure what my sleep deal is.

 

I seem to be doing fine since I decreased my dosage of Lamictal and Cymbalta. Nothing weird has happened anyway. I tell you what though, I can NOT forget my Abilify or I am completely nuts. You would think that after 3 years or so of taking meds, I wouldn�t forget them, but I still have issues with that. When I forget the Abilify, I really know how much is does for me. It really has helped me a lot and keeps me at least on this planet. I have been doing some weird calculations in my head, but I think thats from school. Maybe it will settle down as soon as the Abilify is back in my system. Its a real bitch to be figuring out dimensions of everything in a room.

 

Its rainy and yucky here this morning. That usually depresses me pretty bad. Maybe it wont last too long. I swear my moods are definitely affected by the weather and the time of year. I usually don�t do well in the fall. I hope this year is different since I seem to finally be on a medicine cocktail that�s working.

 

Thats it from me. I have class tonight, but Ive done a lot of my in-class assignments, so I wont have to be there forever (hopefully).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to buy one of those lamps that fight SAD (seasonal affective disorders) and sit under it each day. When I am efunkted, if I get in the sunshine for as little as 1/2 hr. it perks me up considerably. So maybe one of those lamps beside your bed or chair would help.

About your rest--what is your caffeine intake like just prior to your bedtime? What about your exercise levels? If I get a good walk in early in the a.m. I end up sleeping better at nite. I don't rest well when I have been sitting on my ass all day with absolutely no exercise whatsoever. Try to get in some kind of a walk or do something that makes you MOVE. Just don't do it really close to bedtime or you will be wound up tighter than a two dollar watch!

9:38 AM

 
Blogger Maggs said...

I bought a lightbox. I've used it once. I only really need it when we have multiple days in a row of rain.

glad thihngs are looking up for you. monday seemed kind of rough.

8:00 PM

 
Blogger dan said...

I always know that things are more even keel the busier I am.

Maybe that's working for you. :)

12:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home