Monday, August 28, 2006

School Daze

I am over my anger a bit. It didnt last all day, but it was kicking my ass last night. I just took a vistaril and I am waiting for it to kick in. It really doesnt do much for me obviously since I havent slept in a while. I am tired tonight though, so maybe I'll sleep.

I am out of Lamictal. I was going to go pick it up today and I cant find my stupid prescription thingy card. So...no meds. I'm going to clean out my car tomorrow. I hope its in there under god knows what. I think I will call and get some samples until I find it. I lose everything. Most of the everything I lose is probably in my car.

I tried to mow my grass today. Now it just has a mowhawk. My little mower just couldnt handle it. Must get someone with a big mower to do it. It looks pathetic.

Class wasnt too bad. My teacher hardly speaks English and he wasnt there so he taped his lecture and they played it over the speaker things...I couldnt understand a damn word. We have to do a presentation on some horrible 9 page article he is making us read. Its bad. I have no clue what any of it means. I hope my team members are smart because I feel like a dumbass. One of my team guys is really cute. I have my other class tomorrow night. I shall update you all on that event later.

Since you cant hear music on my blog here's some White Stripes lyrics for you all:

Fall is here, hear the yell
Back to school, ring the bell
Brand new shoes, walking blues
Climb the fence, book and pens I
can tell that we are gonna be friends
I can tell that we are gonna be friends

Walk with me, Suzy Lee
Through the park, by the tree
We will rest upon the ground
And look at all the bugs we've found
Then safely walk to school Without a sound
Then safely walk to school Without a sound

Here we are, no one else
We walked to school all by ourselves
There's dirt on our uniforms
From chasing all the ants and worms
We clean up and now it's time to learn
We clean up and now it's time to learn

Numbers, letters, learn to spell
Nouns, and books, and show and tell
At playtime we will throw the ball
Back to class, through the hall
The teacher marks our height against the wall
The teacher marks our height against the wall

We don't notice any time pass
We don't notice anything
We sit side by side in every class
Teacher thinks that I sound funny
But she likes the way you sing

Tonight I'll dream while I'm in bed
When silly thoughts go through my head
About the bugs and alphabet
And when I wake tomorrow I'll bet
That you and I will walk together again
I can tell that we are going to be friends
Yes, I can tell that we are going to be friends

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Hope you're able to score some more Lamictal soon. And when you start back, watch for that rash.

And this time of year, move that mower blade all the way upa, you want to keep it longer when it's hot. If you were closer to me I'd lend you a kid or two to help cut it.

6:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home