Friday, September 01, 2006

My Kicked Ass

To put it bluntly, this week has kicked my ass. Its only the first week of school! I am sooooo tired! This has been the longest week I can remember. I know its because my schedule has been totally demolished. My days are filled, which isnt a bad thing. I do much better mood-wise when I am busy as hell, so I shouldnt complain.

 

I met with my team last night to do our presentation. We got finished, but it took from 6:30 until 10:00. I got home late, but I fell asleep easily. Maybe this school thing will help with the insomnia. It seems that way so far. I wasn�t the only one that thought the papers we had to read were ridiculous and boring and have nothing to do with our thesis. We all bitched about that for half the night. I like my team members, they all seem very cool.

 

I am trying to take my meds at lunch today to see if that helps my stomach. So far this morning Im not hurting. I did have a few cigs, some BBQ fritos, and a coke for breakfast, so it definitely should be. My NP suggested I take the Cymbalta at a different time, so I shall try it out and see how it works. I just hope I can remember to take them at a different time. You all know how I am when my schedule is altered.

 

If I can just make it through the day at work I will be able to rest. Thank the Lord, we have a 3 day weekend and no school Monday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CIGS, BBQ FRITOS, AND A COKE FOR BREAKFAST??

Holy shit...where is the Breakfast Patrol for Wayward Children??? I dunno...but with a nutritional plan like this, it's no damned wonder your stomach hurts! Have you EVER heard of oatmeal and wheat toast? Or a bagel? Or a protein bar? And this is probably asking too much, but WHAT ABOUT SOME FREAKING FRESH FRUIT???? I'm calling your grandmother right now...

Why don't you set your watch to beep at noon so you will remember your Cynbalta?

Get you some rest this weekend, and for heaven's sake, get you some Centrums!

12:24 PM

 
Blogger Maggs said...

OK. nasty breakfast.

Next week will be better. It's just getting into a routine. It'll be ok

8:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home