Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Tummy Hurts :(

Well, my stomach is killing me again. I feel really bad this morning. If I actually had the time to take off, I wouldnt go to work. I would stay home and have a puke fest. Nice visual, huh.

 

My brain doesnt feel so great this morning either. Its a little wishy washy if that makes sense. I forgot my meds yesterday. Ive been taking them after lunch so that my stomach doesnt hurt, but a lot of good thats doing. Its probably just stress.

 

I think I may go to my moms tonight. I am not sure yet. I actually don�t have a meeting or class, which is a major event in my life these days. I have a meeting tomorrow, but that is it until Monday.

 

I have to turn in a project Monday and I am supposed to do a presentation (if he makes us do it, which he might this time). I am going crazy trying to come up with sources to support my problem statement for my thesis and its driving me insane. I have about 200 journal articles (seriously) and none of them come right out and say that my �problem� is a problem. Ugh. Damn it. Basically, I am reading 9 million things and am unable to use any of it for my project. I will be able to use a lot of them for info for my thesis, but nothing to support my stupid problem statement. I know no one really cares about this, but its pissing me off.

 

Anyway, nothing going on other than work, school, read, work, school, read, you get the idea. My moods seem fairly stable, other than alittle weirdness this morning and some paranoia. I think its because I missed my dosage yesterday. You wouldnt think 1 dosage would be that big of a deal. Oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Eat more ginger?

3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home