Friday, September 22, 2006

Its Friday!

Praise Jesus, I found the last source I needed for my thesis problem statement this morning. Hey, I�m doing pretty good, I don�t have to turn it all in until Sunday. I need to work on my presentation now, but that�s the easy part. The hard part was reading about 9 zillion papers until I read something that explicitly stated that my problem was a problem. What a pain. Anyway, I am happy now. All I do is research and sleep. I need to take a day off and drink a margarita.

 

I feel alittle better this morning. My belly ache is better. (Probably because I found my source, well, that plus a gallon of pepto). Everyone should buy stock in Pepto because I keep them in business.

 

I went to my moms last night. I hung out there for a while and on the way home I went through a roadblock. I got a frickin ticket for an expired inspection sticker. Damn it. It could have been a lot worse though. I couldnt find my license (which expired on my birthday anyway), my tag just expired, etc. Basically, its just my luck to run through a road block at 8:00 at night, but I guess I did get lucky that he didnt write me a ticket for everything else in America.

 

I have a meeting today. I dont think we will get much done though because we just met on Wednesday and none of us has had much time to do just a ton of reading and writing since then. We are trying to get the chapters to our paper figured out. We got our architect survey done the other day, so I guess its time to start calling people. Yuck. I hate to be a pain in the ass to busy people.

 

Thats really all that is going on. I think I might go to the Bass Pro shop tonight and eat if I can get someone to go with me. I think I will eat some alligator. Yum.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maggs said...

Been reading your posts all weeks just haven't had a chance to comment. How did the football thing go?

8:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home