Monday, August 08, 2005

Its a Monday...again

After feeling like a weirdo all day long, I had a good night. Seriously, I felt really weird today. Its kind of a scary feeling when you cant read or type…or talk. I was soooo slowed down this morning, it really was scary. I feel better, but its about medicine time, so I am sure to be zombified soon.

I thought maybe some coffee would perk me up, so I went to Starbucks. A cute guy came and sat with me and talked for a while. We went & got something to eat. He was really nice. I am sure I was just great company (do you sense the sarcasm). Its hard to fit in in a social situation when you are feeling as I have today. Anyway, I hope I get to hang out with him again sometime. It was nice to be reminded that sweet guys are out there.

I know, youre all thinking – what happened to D?? Well, I guess we’re still going out on occasion…he’s just sooooo immature. The guy I had dinner with tonight is even younger than D and he seemed to be more mature. D wants to see other people and that’s fine with me. Ive never been one to date more than one person at a time. To be honest, I am looking for someone who wants to date JUST me…someone who wants to know who I am….not someone who is into the variety pack stage of life. I guess I have to play the variety pack game until I find that person.

I hope I am alittle more sane tomorrow. Im going to the doc in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home