Monday, August 08, 2005

I feel like a knot on a log

Have you ever felt like a passenger in your own body? If not, I guess that doesn’t make much sense. That’s how I’ve been feeling for the past few days. My body isn’t cooperating with my insides. It’s hell for me to type because my fingers wont go to the right keys, or they are just super slow getting there. I cant read well, my mind just cant go to the next line down on a page…it gets lost. I feel like a passenger – watching in slow motion as my body does its own thing. I feel really dumb. My brain is not working right. I keep forgetting where I put things (hence the cell phone in the yard)…. I don’t like it. I think it’s a medicine thing. I feel like I have to make a trade off – be completely dull & dumb but sane or have my brain working overtime & insane….I wish there was a sane/working brain option. My thoughts are just kind of off the wall, slow, and totally foggy right now. It sucks. I’m not really depressed & I’m not really up, I’m just sort of emotionless…numb…

1 Comments:

Blogger Gigglezngrinz said...

One of my biggest fears doing the med-guinea-pig thing. I can feel that way without taking extra drugs to make the symptoms worse. Depaoke did that to me. A walking zombie with a thick tongue and speech that made me appear and feel stoned. Not good.

1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home