Monday, July 25, 2005

A Case of the Mondays

Its Monday...the weekend flew by. It was a good weekend, I stayed busy & thats always a good thing. I'd been on the down side of things, but I got out (even though I didnt feel like it) and hung out with some friends. I feel better today.

I hung out with Linda Friday night & that was really cool.

Saturday morning I rode my motorcycle with a friend. We rode about 140 miles. It was hot as hell, but it was fun. I hadnt riden in a while; I almost forgot how fun it is. We left at about 10:00. We went to get a oil filter for my bike. When we got back, my friend went to his house and brought his riding lawnmower over and helped me in my yard. My yard was terrible. He rode the lawnmower, I had the push mower and D. came over and was the weedeater man. D. stayed until about 1:30 am & we just watched tv (cartoons).

I overslept and missed church Sunday morning. I went to my grandparent's house for lunch. When I got there, there was about 30 people stuffed in my grandparent's living room. My mom has some friends who are in a bluegrass band and they came and played. It was cool. I got there late and missed most of it, but it was cool. I think my grandfather enjoyed it a lot.

D. met me at my grandparent's. We hung out there for a long time. We shot guns with my brother, which was kind of funny. I havent shot a gun since I was a little kid. One time my dad made me go hunting with him. All I remember about it is that it was freezing ass cold and I didnt want him to kill anything. He made me shoot at a squirrel & I tried to miss it on purpose, but I hit the damn thing anyway and was quite traumatized by the event.

We went to my moms and I tried to revive a couple of her laptops for her, but was unsuccessful. I cant fix a laptop to save my life. I went out on the porch with my mom and there was a pretty butterfly. I caught it. I was going to let it go, but it wouldnt get off of my hand. It let me pet it and every time I touched its leg, it would spread its wings. I let him go, but I had to make him get off of my hand. He wanted to be my pet :)

I took D. back to his car and went to church. We played with Legos at church. It was supposed to be a lesson on working together or something. It was pretty cool. I like Legos. I just kind of chilled when I got home.

It was a good weekend. I get all down about things and then I have a weekend like this one that's so busy and reminds me that I do have friends. I felt good about myself...and it feels really good to know that I have friends that will help me out and that want to hang out with me sometimes.

Today I've got to figure out some medicine stuff. I am out of Effexor, I havent taken it this morning. I was hoping I could make it until payday without having to go get it, but I guess I need to go get it today sometime, so I am checking out of work at lunch and doing that kind of thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home