Tuesday, August 09, 2005

another day

I want to feel something other than numbness. Pain seems the closest feeling from where I am. Goodness feels so far away. Its so easy to let go and just welcome the pain. Its so hard to make myself stay away…to stay numb….emotionless.

Im just really down…because I want to feel something…I want to cut…but Im trying my best to avoid it. Its like the end of the cigarette begs me to use it, to watch what it can do, to feel what it can make me feel.

I feel like something is always wrong with me. I hate how I affect people. I hate that I cant be in a state where emotions are level, normal things…a state where they exist as what they are supposed to be. I hate that my hurt makes others hurt. I try to pretend I’m ok and it becomes too much to bear. It takes all I have to function…to wake up, take my meds, take a shower, get dressed, pretend Im an average human at work, to come home to things that need to be done, to take meds again, to sleep.

I feel like I am just one big complaint. I don’t want to be. Burdens….should be lifted. Life shouldn’t be so hard….such a job…such a pile of shit. Its hard to know me….even harder to like me most likely. Im difficult…that’s a good adjective for me.

FUCK.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jil,
Hang in there, Try going back to Starbuck's and unwinding. It seemed to work on monday. 8' o clock should be a good time as it's slow at the coffee shops I go to at that time. hang in there, life will get better.

-Gren

P.S. I'm very sure that you are a great person to talk to. :P

7:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weefreeman@hotmail.com

8:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I have never been a cutter, I purposely hurt myself in other ways. I am sorry for your pain. But, it is true, we always come back somehow, someway. I hope that you find some peace today.
Take care.
Shannin
looneybindropout.blog-city.com

1:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I have never been a cutter, I purposely hurt myself in other ways. I am sorry for your pain. But, it is true, we always come back somehow, someway. I hope that you find some peace today.
Take care.
Shannin
looneybindropout.blog-city.com

1:21 PM

 
Blogger Radin said...

I also pretend when in this sort of mood. It is much better than let it force you into a corner. It is all biological and it is not us. I have long quit thinking what others think of me. They either understand or they don’t why bother. Even very normal people do not satisfy everyone's expectations of themselves.

2:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home