Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Alittle Better

I feel alittle bit better this morning. I slept really well last night. I took a Vistaril at 9:00 and hit the sack. I don�t think my cat even woke me up once, which is amazing. I am still a little sluggish and down right irritable, but so far I haven�t actually considered hacking my head off with a Kaiser blade�but it is early yet.

 

Tonight is the Pagan potluck thing, I am not sure if I am going yet, gas prices are killing me. Anyway, should be interesting if I make it there. I would really like to go look at the illustrator guy�s art.

 

I have orientation for school tomorrow. I have no idea what in the heck they are going to orient us on, but whatever, the thing said �new graduate students are expected to attend.� So�there I will be. I�m ready for the show to get on the road. I have got to start thinking about my thesis. I haven�t a clue what in the world it�s going to be about. Hopefully, my grad committee will have some input; I just hope it doesn�t totally blow my mind.

 

I would rate myself a 2.24 on the 10 scale today�that�s better than being in the negative like I have been the past couple of days. That�s an improvement, which is kind of sad�but hey, I�ll take it.

 

I started feeling alittle better yesterday�a friend called to check on me and it made me feel good. Sometimes little things like that help a lot, especially when you are like me and have no interaction with any humans other than at work and occationally with strangers at Javawerks. I got a good nap too & I slept well, so maybe things will start picking up. I hope the mood keeps improving a bit, I really like to be at least a 5 on the 10 scale.

 

I subscribed to BP magazine at www.bphope.com I keep checking my mail for it every day because I am really excited about it. Maybe it will come today. I am excited that there is a magazine dedicated to folks like us BP-ers. Anyway, that�s my only news for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home