Sunday, July 30, 2006

On a Plane Over Arizona

Throbbing, pounding,
My heart is in my hears
And in your hands
Beads of sweat drop from my brow
My hands cold and wet
Will you love me in the dark
When all you can see is my innocence
And all you can feel is my love
All I desire in the world is to hold you
Protect you from yourself
And the evil the earth breathes
Will you like my taste
As I kiss the beautiful lips
That God granted only to angels
Will my fingertips make you tingle
Like in my dreams when I touch you
Not necessarily in the heat of passion
But what a passion indeed is mine
To finally touch the skin of the one Ive longed for
For so long
To hold your hand
Would send me into that sweet universe
I have created for us alone
The place where we can laugh and play
Talk and tickle, kiss and cuddle
And the world is not there
We do not have to be afraid
We love and live
On our beautiful cloud of peace
No sweat is on my brow, my hands
I am at peace within, my mind
Does not race or worry
Concentration is on you, your mind
Your divine body and the child
That hides behind your September eyes
I no longer am afraid, but my heart still pounds,
Throbs, beats…loud like an earthquake in my soul
For you…forever for you.

3 Comments:

Blogger chalexa said...

that is beautifully written, jil. I think i get it.

10:26 PM

 
Blogger Amy Purdy said...

Did you write this recently? You have a way with words.

7:25 PM

 
Blogger Jil said...

thanks guys. i wrote it on the plane going to see Linda in CA for the first time. that was about ummmm....7 years ago

7:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home