Monday, April 24, 2006

Manic?

Up from the pitfall, but now I think I may be sailing too high. Im not sure.
 
Ever feel like God is trying to tell you something, but you dont know what it is? Ive had this feeling for a couple of weeks, but its gotten so strong in the past couple of days that I really get emotional when I talk about it. Ive been praying. I wish God would just spell things out sometimes.
 
Im not sure if thinking about this God stuff is a sign of being manic or not. I dont think that I AM God or that God speaks only to me, so I guess thats a plus. I hate being bipolar. Have a spiritual revelation and you think its possible that you are going nuts.
 
I feel good, but not too good. I am emotional, I am not sleeping well. I was convinced that someone was in my house last night. I took 2 vistarils to sleep. I had weird dreams.
 
Man, I wish things were simple.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

intersting, I just turned 20 and got dignosed with manic-depression. My cultural background and obession for sociology dont allow me to believe in a concrete and definite diagnosis, but Ive been thinking about things similar to your "god talking to you, experience." Instead of god, sometimes I feel like the world its constantly trying to speak to me, through symbols and numbers, for example I see 911 and 69 everywhere that I catch my attention, and im totally convinced that something out there is trying to communicate with me. Sometimes im ok with it, but at times I feel too wrapped into these "symbols" part of it too is being an art student I suppose, you see patterns in everything, heck,my artwork is about patterns and connections. Manic? Maybe not, but I can see how certain behavior can be read as such.

e.

12:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home