Friday, April 21, 2006

Whats Up With Me

Not a whole lot, to answer that question.

I have a date tonight. Im really excited about it. Hes a REALLY nice guy and he shares the same spiritual beliefs with me and thats what Ive been looking for.

To be honest, its hard to find a Christian guy thats accepting of someone that has been gay and is bipolar and has as much baggage as I do. I'm really into this guy...Im nervous. We're going out to eat and watching a movie at my place tonight. (My house is a wreck, which makes me even more nervous.)

Ive sort of snapped out of my slump. Im still a little down, but I feel like I am headed in the up direction, so thats good!

1 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

That's very good! I hope the date turns out to be just the beginning. Glad things are looking up

1:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home