Sunday, March 26, 2006

Your mind is like a bad neighborhood.

Never go there alone.

I read that this evening.

I'm really bad about going there alone. I'm trying to get better at it I don't think I even realized that before I read those words. It also made me think about some stuff that was said in church today. I guess I was reminded this morning that God is always with us. We arent alone even when we feel like we are. I tend to feel like I am "forsaken"...forgotten, or something. But - thats not the case. Its satan working in my good ol cranium.

Reading that this evening also made me really thankful for all of you that read this mindless dribble. Even when I am going there alone, Im not really alone.

I'm doing ok. I feel alittle more on the down side than I have been feeling for the last month or so...but maybe thats normal. I havent decided if this is just normal ups and downs or if I am headed for something much worse. If thats the case, Im glad I dont have to go there by myself.

8 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Whatever happens, it will pass. Remember that you have friends out here and things to do -- like the Carnival of the Bipolars which is due on the 3rd of April....(sorry for the obnoxious reminder)

9:07 PM

 
Blogger Trista said...

Yup, I'm still here, too. I hope this is just something fleeting for you.

9:56 AM

 
Blogger jane said...

Isn't it great to know we truly aren't alone? I think what's equally as wonderful is the fact we know there are those who understand us & even think like we do. I'm thankful for you too, Jil.

11:53 AM

 
Blogger Jill said...

I agree with everything you said. I think alot of people with Bipolar feel alone, like noone understands. The truth as I see it, noone understands, except for another Bipolar sufferer.

3:57 PM

 
Blogger Maggs said...

I never left...

6:41 PM

 
Blogger Teressa said...

No, you are never alone and isn't it great that He gave us such a wonderful support group as we have? He knows our every need. I too hope you are not headed for a low low. If you are then I will be there for you too. Just know that it does pass. Take care and God bless.

7:26 AM

 
Blogger dan said...

Ummm. I'm not bery supportive. I have a bad knee from a paintball incident in high school.

But I do smell nice. Does that count?

9:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing how a little Bible talk makes you feel better.

You're right, you're never really alone :-)

12:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home