Monday, March 20, 2006

Road Trip

We went bowling Friday night. I had not been bowling since high school so I sucked pretty badly. We went to Mobile Saturday. It was fun. We went to a huge flea market. It was really cool. Then we went to the dog track. I liked the dog track. I didnt think I would because I thought I would think it was cruel. The dogs looked pretty happy though and there was an advertisement for adoption in the program for the race. I, of course, wanted to bring them all home with me. I found out that I really suck at gambling though. I quit before I lost anything. I came out pretty even I think. M gambled a lot more than I did; I think he lost a small chunk. We went bowling again last night. I sucked again bigtime, but it was fun. It was a good weekend. I really like M, but Im not letting him know it yet! We have only been dating a couple of weeks, so I am still in my acting semi interested mode.

 

We went to Starbucks last night, and we talked alittle about relationships and other crap. We talked some about depression. I dont think he really gets the fact that its not something you can �just get over and not think about.� I think its really hard for people who dont struggle with it to understand. It can be really frustrating to me.

 

Ive been feeling pretty good. I am feeling a bit strange this morning, but I think its because I didnt get much rest this weekend. I am pretty tired.

6 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

At least you're staying active & having fun. That's pretty decent.

11:02 AM

 
Blogger Maggs said...

Sounds like you have been having a BLAST lately-good for you!!!

11:10 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Mine consisted of getting drunk Friday night at band practice. Then moping around all day Saturday with a hangover. Then on sunday I played video games in my pj's.

12:18 PM

 
Blogger dan said...

I love bowling.

Which is why I suck at it and will develop a beer belly someday.

12:27 PM

 
Blogger Teressa said...

Sounds like you had a fun and happy weekend. Good for you! Good luck with M. God bless.

3:15 PM

 
Blogger Joel said...

Glad you had fun!

Shrink that I saw last night said that standard anti-depressants may be going out the door. Bipolar depression is a problem of unstable moods: the SSRIs and other anti-depressants tend to push us into mania, so their use is contraindicated.

That might be the reason why you have problems getting out of depressions.

12:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home