Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My Day

Ahhh, its that time again. I saw my nurse practitioner this morning. All is well. Meds Update: Lamictal 200mg, Cymbalta 60mg, Abilify 15mg, Vistaril 50mg. She said I looked �really balanced� today. Not too up, but cheery. Cant say that I really feel �cheery�, but I am feeling good. I mentioned the sexual side effects. She said it was up to me whether or not I wanted to try decreasing the Abilify again. To be honest, I am scared to change anything right now. I have been doing too well for an extended period of time, which is amazing for me. So, no changes with the medication. I have also been having some energy issues. I need a lot of sleep. When me and M aren�t doing something, I am taking a nap. Its irritating to require so much sleep.

 

After going to see my NP, I went and got the new Ben Harper album that came out today. I love Ben Harper. It was my lifes mission to find the cd the day it came out. Its good, but its kind of depressing.

 

Ive been looking online for jobs. Anyone know a place thats hiring graphic artist / web designers? Virtual tour architects? Hmmm. I just need more money. I am hoping that more jobs will be available when our coast starts rebuilding from Katrina (God knows how long that will take, I may be 50 by that time).

 

M is coming over tonight. I like it when he comes over. We really do have fun. I like dating someone who actually likes to get out and do stuff. Im not sure what the plan is, but Im looking forward to doing something! Im going to try to talk him into flying with me to Oregon at the end of May to go see Ben Harper.

7 Comments:

Blogger Shannin said...

LOVE ben harper... such a soothing voice... i will be so jealous if you get to see him!
take care girl!

2:04 PM

 
Blogger dan said...

In three job sections of the paper up here, one is completely technical (about half graphic artist/etc, the other half networking).

Of course, it's cold here. ;)

11:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever checked out freelancewriting.com..(they have all sorts of media, marketing, publishing, design, etc. You can also advertise your own services)..I have got done some stuff via the net through there believe it our not. You have to sift and weed through the junk. (just like craigslist)

Sometimes I have had those sexual side effects go away after the first few months. Are you on a new med? I know what it is like to not want to mess with things when they are going smoothly.

2:48 PM

 
Blogger Maggs said...

sounds like this one is a keeper

8:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love nice men and Ben Harper! Sounds like things are going well . . . and man, I'd love to be able to find a nice man that quickly. It took me forever to find mine. Good job!

6:10 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm going through the sleep thing this week. Last week I was up days at a time, now I sleep 12 or so hours a day.

9:45 AM

 
Blogger jane said...

Going to Oregon would be so cool. I've never been there, but it's somewhere I want to live one day.
I'm glad you are doing so well. Your writing does seem very balanced, and yes, even a little bit cheery. Almost serene.
Life can be good for us too. :)

11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home