Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter

Ok, so I am alittle down...maybe alot down. I'm about a 3.25 on the 10 scale. I'm sleeping during the day and not at night. My wisdom teeth are killing me. I am just not a very pleasant person to be around.

Today has been a good day though, except for taking a 900 hour nap. I woke up early and went to sunrise service at my church. It was cool. I've never gone to a church that has a community service....different denominations and everything. It was cool. I enjoyed it even though it was WAY early.

I went to see my family and it was good to hang out with them for a while.

Yesterday we had a major family get together and it was kinda fun. Usually lots of people sorta makes me nervous, but Dean, my friend from work, went with me. We went on our motorcycles. He also helped me put some new chrome parts on my bike.

I ordered a new seat and some straight pipes for my bike. I will post a before and after pic once they come in and I get it all on the bike. It should sound really good and be more comfortable. Yay.

I hope I perk up soon. I dont like being in this kind of mood...maybe it wont last long.

Here are some pictures I took at my grandparent's house this morning:

3 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

Sounds like you had a nice time with your family. It's so cool you've got a buddy to ride with & work on your bike. I admire all the different things you do, ie: ride a motorcycle, take good photographs (mine are crappy), do computer design.
I hope you start feeling better soon.

1:06 AM

 
Blogger dan said...

Family get-togethers are always more strain than they need to be.

And look at it this way. 3.5 is closer to 5 than 1. :)

8:55 PM

 
Blogger jane said...

Hi Jil, I just stopped by to visit & let you know I'm thinking of you.

2:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home