Friday, August 11, 2006

Pagans Night Out

Well, the other night I was at Javawerks and I met a guy that is a professional illustrator. He had some paintings with him and he was really cool and sat down with me and showed me how to do some stuff. He was very cool. He was with his girlfriend and another friend. They invited me to sit with them. They all wore black and had the goth thing going on, but I thought they were nice, so I sat with them. They invited me to their house Wednesday for "Pagans Night Out", I am considering it. I told them I was very Christian and they said that was cool, that they just talk and eat. The illustrator guy told me he would show me more stuff if I came over. So I am thinking about it. I know I am probably nuts for considering it. But, hey, Jesus hung out with interesting people, not the goody 2 shoes of the world....so we shall see. I just want to see the guys paintings and learn some stuff. I'm thinking about a blog post called "Why Chrisitianity"...I think I need to have that totally clear in my mind in case I am asked...and it helps me to get my mind clear when I write about things.

1 Comments:

Blogger bp_hockey_chick said...

There's nothing wrong with exposing yourself to people of different mind sets. It doesn't threaten yours. Rather it helps you better understand why your religious choice is the best one for you.

7:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home