Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Un-sucky Birthday Day

Since it was officially still my birthday until 7:10 this evening, my mom cooked dinner and we had a birthday party. It was cool, it felt like one of the good birthdays when I was a kid. We had cake and ice cream and I got presents. It was fun, it made up for yesterday bigtime. My brother was there, and my cousin and his wife, and my grandparents. It was really cool. Ive gotta remember that I can count on the family to come through. We sat outside on the porch and I took some pictures of hummingbirds. My mom played on the banjo (which she is just learning) and my brother played the guitar. It was fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger chalexa said...

that is awesome. you deserve it.

11:15 PM

 
Blogger Amy Purdy said...

I'm glad things turned around for you

8:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Jil.

4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home