Sunday, May 21, 2006

Full of Wisdom...

teeth, that is.

...and all 3 of them will be plucked from their home Tuesday afternoon. 2 of them are infected and have been bothering me now for quite some time, still I do not find the thought of yanking them out to be of any comfort.

I have heard everything from "you'll be fine in a day or so" to "youre gonna be out of it for a week."

I do not know how I feel about this. Anything that is so painful that they put you to sleep to do it cant be any fun....and I have a job interveiw Thursday! I hope I will not be all swollen and in pain during that event.

Anyway, thats what I'll be doing this week. I hope you all have much better plans.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maggs said...

Are you gonna get a bridge or something? Crowns?

8:37 PM

 
Blogger Joel said...

Maggs: ~For wisdom teeth?~

Jil: You'll be better when you're better. Good luck! Remember to take the vicodin with food.

9:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vicodin usualy makes for interesting job interviews. make sure to eat plenty of drunken noodles too. good luck

11:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home