Saturday, April 29, 2006

Cycling Goodness

Im in the midst of a bit of depression. Ive gone from no sleep to sleep 24/7. More Abilify (22.5mg) I feel like we should all come up with jingles for our meds....like cereal commercials. Silly Rabbits, Abilify keeps you away!
Ok....sorry, I kind of drifted off there.

What else is on my mind: Ive been thinking about doing a mission trip. Where, I have no clue. I guess I am just open to the possibilty whenever it arises. Ive thought about it a good bit over the past few months and a couple of friends have suggested it....so, I'm open to it if thats what the Lord wants to to do.

Does anyone have experience going to other countries as far as taking meds with you, etc. I dont want to get stuck with no meds and get shot on a plane!

2 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

Just put them in your carryon bag and you'll be fine. Lots of folks carry prescriptions with them that way.

You shouldn't have any trouble.

11:34 PM

 
Blogger jane said...

I don't have any experience. Sounds like a wonderful adventure though.

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home