Saturday, April 29, 2006

Ache

Im hurting.
I dont know why, but I'll show you.
Loveless, restless, wincing as my muscles constrict to the point I lay dying alone for no reason.

My bones crack when I move.
Why does that happen? I feel ancient and oblivious to the fact that I am the
solitary soul that
hears my bones.

My mind has taken total control of my physical being.
I feel the way I feel.
My brain has told the rest of me to
give itself over.
I have been hijacked by myself.

Stabbing. Thats what it feels like.
I toss and turn and breathe harder and harder until my cat meows at me
and I realize he thinks Im the one thats obnoxious.

Hollow and bound, starved and wretched, dry.
It gives me a reason to pray.
I scream out,
call out,
die out.

I have no disease.
I have no disease.
Take this disease.
Take it from me.
clenching my hands, biting my lips, locking my jaws
to try to reason with it.

It stays, conquers me, overcomes my senses,
my mental attributes ran away. My physical self
drowns in the pain.

I cant sleep.
I cant fucking sleep.

6 Comments:

Blogger Openfields said...

Hey hon. I can relate. I've been battling this myself for a while now. Laying in bed screaming (in my head) at God (wondering if he really exists) to take this from me. Why me? Why does he hate ME? What did I do to deserve this? Take it away from me! Why do I have to have this illness? What did I do wrong? Why do I seek the escape that others don't even consider?

HE never answers. But, HE eventually helps me to find only the escape of falling asleep with tears drying on my cheeks & in the corners of my eyes to wake up the next day to start all over again.

Sometimes, the next day is better. But, each day is a battle that we (with BP) face & we all understand what one-another goes through & we are always here for support. I am here for support -- open_fields@charter.net

You are not alone.

*hugs*

9:03 PM

 
Blogger dan said...

I've been taking meds to sleep lately. I sleep, but I don't sleep well.

All I can say is you're a fighter. I don't expect that to change. :)

11:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, glad you found me. i found you. good, excellent---i hope to see you around the J-W sometime soon (fuck starbucks)...

9:37 PM

 
Blogger Joel said...

I was flying high last week, so worry if I wasn't around. I care about you.

You want to rendeavous at the DBSA National Conference in San Mateo, California? I'm working on gathering bloggers for a meeting within the meeting.

12:48 AM

 
Blogger Teressa said...

I hope you are doing better. I don't know if you like being tagged but I tagged you for the 6 weird things. It isn't so bad and kinda fun. I got a few good ones I believe. I have enjoyed reading everyone's 6 weird things. Anyway, go to my blog and you will see. God bless.

1:33 PM

 
Blogger jane said...

I can't fucking sleep either.

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home