Friday, March 03, 2006

Starbucks Man of the Day

Finally, a good date. Yes, I am the Starbucks Player of the Year. Anyway, I met M the night before I met Mr. IWTFYBO. Anyway, we went to Pizza Hut that night and afterwards he told me that he was kind of seeing someone. I was bummed because I liked him. Anyway, last night I saw him again at Starbucks. He told me that he wasnt seeing anyone and he wanted to know if I wanted to come over later to have a beer or 2 with him and his friend  Ms. S. Anyway, all went well. Yay. He is very nice. He is 28, divorced, pretty cute. I like him a lot. We shall see what evolves.

 

I am feeling more like blogging, so maybe I will do some catching up tonight.

 

Make sure everyone goes and checks out the Bipolar Carnival on Dan�s blog, Wasted Scenes!

3 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

Speaking of the Carnival:

An article from your blog has been added to this month's Carnival of the Bipolars!

I'm going to Starbucks.

1:45 PM

 
Blogger Maggs said...

Look at you! A ton of guys flocking around you! : )

7:36 PM

 
Blogger Joel said...

Now all she needs are some girls, Maggs.

Fingers crossed, Jil. Fingers crossed!

11:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home