Friday, February 17, 2006

Rant

Heres my rant of the day. So, you know the IT guys wanted to ban me from blogs and all of that lovely crap about 2 weeks ago. Well, one of the IT guys is my friend and he told me that one of the other guys told him that the reason they wanted to block me from posting to my blog is because of the �sick� content.

 

Do you know what I think is sad? There are people here whos minds have been totally brainwashed. You think you know the definition of redneck? Come down here! Its sad that these people are people who vote in elections - people who are bigoted, homophobic, and just downright stupid when it comes down to it.

 

I like a lot of things about Mississippi. I really do. Its just that most of the people here rarely get out of the frickin state unless they go to Alabama and MAYBE Florida or Tennessee. They have nothing to compare life to except what goes on in this Mayberry town.

 

One thing I think is funny is that the IT guys still read our blogs! Hey, I am providing them with free entertainment.

 

I think that these people have suppressed every thought they have that theyve been taught to think they SHOULD suppress and it makes them stupid and angry. How sad! They get upset when anyone challenges their conservative narrow minded view of everything.

 

I think their main issue is that they think they are Christians and they have some obligation to be the moral police. I am a Christian, I am honest and I love everyone (even rednecks that piss me off). I am not a perfect Christian. I fail. I screw up. BUT � I know this and I don�t judge others that fail and screw up and choose alternative ways of life�or who are born into alternative ways of life. I think its hypocritical and I think it is a sin to be a homophobic, racist that claims to love Christ and want to live by His example.

 

I just get frustrated with people who are stupid.

3 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

I hate to make this statement, but you have to understand it's completely from a Northern point of view.

Aren't Alabama and Mississipi the same state? ;)

9:16 AM

 
Blogger Maggs said...

smack him for that one, lol.
that is bull shit.

i can't wait for my site to get busted. fuckers.

6:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where the fuck is Minnesota?

Oh, never mind. It's almost in Canada. That's explains a lot.

4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home