Wednesday, March 01, 2006

SIAD & the date from hell

Today is self injury awareness day. I wanted to write something super inspirational, informational, or something....but I cant think of anything to say that I havent said before...and I'm just not feeling like blogging lately.

I'm slipping into depression again. I can feel it. Maybe Im just depressed from my date tonight. I went out with Mr I wanna fuck your brains out (Mr IWFYBO). It sucked. He basically told me everything thats wrong with me and not one thing that he actually likes and then he asked if we could go back to my house and screw. I dont think so buddy. It sucked to say the least.

Anyway, as far as SIAD goes...there are some really good blogs by people who self injure. I'll post some links tomorrow maybe. I guess the main thing I want to get across on this day is that if you SI you arent alone. I do it. I hate it, but I do it. I also want people to be aware that we arent scary people because we SI.

Night everyone. I'm tired.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Damn. That guy needs tips from an older man. What a waste of a friendship!

If you need someone to read, drop me an email. Or, upon request, I'll send you my phone number.

You talk. I listen.

11:50 PM

 
Blogger dan said...

Men are absolutely the worst.

I should know. Not only am I the president of the club, I'm a member.

heheheheh. I said member.

4:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry your date sucked.

Hope you find someone soon that will appreciate you instead of pointing out all your flaws.

6:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a jerk! Im sorry that happened.

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

Sorry you had a bad date. I can totally understand why it would depress you. Hope you feel better soon :)

1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home