Friday, February 24, 2006

Starbucks Story of the Day

I met another guy. He was HOT�not just alittle hot�.very hot. I didn�t even get to open my book and he sat down beside me and started talking. I knew he wasn�t from south MS because he had on black shiny shoes and jeans and he had gel in his hair�.good old boys don�t do that. He also looked like he possibly hit a tanning bed on occasion. He was from upstate New York but was living in Atlanta. Anyway, we talked from about 6:30 yesterday until about 11:30 last night. He was older�probably about 38 or so, he wouldn�t tell me. He was very intelligent and cool to hang out with. Starbucks was closing up and I said that I needed to go home�and he said, �Can we go back to your place, I want to fuck your brains out.� WTF is up?? Guys have become so crude. I was totally turned off. Yuck�.not a good way to pick up a girl guys�unless you are trying to pick up a whore. I, however, am not a whore and I came home by myself quite disturbed by the comment. I need to stop going to read at Starbucks�.I meet overly horny men. He could�ve been a serial killer. No way in hell is a stranger coming back to my place. Ugh�I�m disgusted and I am hard to disgust. Anyway, I�m just proud that I have been feeling well enough to go out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Trista said...

well, you ARE pretty cute!

Humph. What would burn me about that situation is wondering if the whole time we were talking if he was only thinking about sex and how to score. I mean, that would burn me unless we had been flirting hard and heavy that whole time and I WANTED him to be thinking only about sex. But if I were talking to him about, oh I don't know, books or life or something, to have that end the conversation would give me an icky taste.

I am very, very glad that you've been going out. Keep it up. Maybe not that Starbucks, though :)

7:48 AM

 
Blogger Joel said...

Yeah, you're a nice looking woman, JIL.

Sounds to me that you're still bi, though. :) (OK, I had to get in a brotherly tease.)

2:43 PM

 
Blogger Maggs said...

And why was this a bad thing?

9:14 PM

 
Blogger jane said...

How about if you just ignore the men who try to talk to you at Starbucks? I agree with the others, you're beautiful!

6:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you could take it as a compliment . . . but then slap the motherf****r and leave without looking back ;-)

11:36 PM

 
Blogger digibrill said...

Well at least you did the right thing. I'm glad you're ok.

12:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home