Friday, February 17, 2006

Sooooo, I am doing much better during the day. I suppose I just needed to get used to the Cymbalta and get over the Effexor. However, I am still having a tough time at night and I have kind of been in a mixed state now for about 2 weeks. I havent gone off on anyone lately and thats always a plus.
 
I was feeling weird last night. I was very aware of everything in the world, which is usually a sign of mania for me, but I was also depressed. I couldnt settle down, but I couldnt get out from under the covers.
 
Soooo....more I called my NP. More Abilify, Im up to 15mg. Shes going to call me back today and let me know if I should change anything else. Shes going to check the half-life of some of the meds I take because I seem to go down at about 2 pm and crash for the rest of the day.
 
Anyway, heres a meds update: 200mg Lamictal, 60mg Cymbalta, 15mg Abilify, and some Vistaril on the side.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Are you taking the Cymbalta at bedtime? I hope not....if so, that's what is ruining your sleep. I think I've heard reports that Abilify can do weird things to your sleep....Always pulling for you here....

1:03 PM

 
Blogger Maggs said...

call me when you feel like crap, kay?

7:00 PM

 
Blogger dan said...

Everyday's a new one.

That's both great and sucky at the same time.

Damn life. ;)

6:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is what has been called the "oceanic feeling".
http://www.19thc-artworldwide.org/spring_05/articles/lock.html

http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/mills_jon.htm

4:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home