Monday, February 13, 2006

Things I Do When I am Manic

Listen to heavy metal music LOUDLY

Drive all night long

Speed

Hit tabletops or clap my hands obnoxiously to see what people do

Use profanity excessively and LOUDLY

Have no control over what may come out of my mouth

Dance with my dog

Believe there is a dimension of the universe that only I know about

Start doing math equations in my head

Think I must be a damn genius since I know every mathematical equation to everything in the entire world

Think I know the code to what the Bible really means

Horny 24/7

Hear whispers or screams in my ears

Spend shitloads of money that I don�t really have

No sleep

Rarely Eat

Have really vivid dreams when I do sleep

Go off completely when any little thing pisses me off

Stay pissed off most of the time

Cut or burn or both

Paint and Draw

Write most of the time whatever I write is absurd

Drink a lot

Talk fast

I think the world is against me

I see what I call LSD trailers, colored little outlines on stuff

Think Ive been brainwashed

Seriously agitated

Did I mention irritable

6 Comments:

Blogger Shannin said...

It was really interesting to compare that list to my own.. instead of the superficial lists in books and shit... Of course there are many similarities.. and then there are differences... Made me think about what things I do when I am manic that others might not when they are manic... I might have just assumed we all did it the same.. Logically knowing we don't (because I intern in the field)... Really gave me something to think about...

Take care girl!

7:36 PM

 
Blogger Teressa said...

Happy Valentines Day! God bless.

4:58 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That list looks really familliar.

Many similarities between you and I.

6:20 AM

 
Blogger KSHIPPYCHIC said...

HAPPY LOVE DAY!

6:48 AM

 
Blogger Openfields said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Lists like yours help me to continue in my acceptance that I am bipolar. So many of your signs are mine. Thanks for sharing.

7:00 AM

 
Blogger kodeureum said...

LSD trailers. Hmmm. I haven't seen any of those since the last time I, well, should have.

12:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home