Friday, November 16, 2007

ugh

Someone asked about Cymbalta. It has worked for me for a long time, but the depression has kicked its way through again with a vengeance. I started 25mg Pamelor at night, but it doesn’t seem to do anything other than make me not sleep. Ive been on Cymbalta so long I don’t remember how long it took to do the trick, but I had been through the gamut of anti-depressants before I found one that worked, and sadly it seems like its run its course.

I burned myself with a cig for the first time in over a year tonight. Not good.

I want to roll up in a ball. Maybe its just that time of year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natasha said...

Blogging is a good outlet, I hope, and drawing, too. I like your title, "Wild Abandon". I'm blogging, too, as the mother of a teen-ager with bipolar. I give you both enormous credit for just hanging in there and riding out the many storms.

9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home