Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Advice of the Day

Jil's advice of the day: If you are Bipolar, do not drink 9 million Red Bulls in a day because you will go crazy and never sleep. I know this from experience and have learned from my dreadful mistake. It really gives you wings.
 
24 days no smoking. I rock!
 
Not much else going on. My 10 year high school reunion is coming up. That should be interesting....especially since Ive gained about 50 lbs since high school (thank you Zyprexa)....and people I havent seen in a long time have no clue who I am. Nice.
 
I am selling my motorcycle. Anyone want it? I really hate to, but I need a car....extremely bad.
 
Man, I am tired...but no Red Bull for me!! I was watching the clock about every 5 minutes last night, paranoid that it was wrong and I'd miss work. Yes, I am quite strange. I drank 2 of the really big Red Bulls yesterday and God knows how many Mountain Dews....lets just say I was wound up!! Now I can hardly keep my eyes open because I didnt sleep :(
 
OOOOHHHH WEEELLLLLL Thats it from me for the moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Bipolar Spouse said...

I am starting a blog for the spouses of bipolar disorder! My husband suffers with BPD diagnosed 5 years ago. My blog will be the daily struggles, good or bad, wrong or right, from my point of view!

10:21 AM

 
Anonymous Bryan said...

Ya i agree with your advice man!!!!Will try and implement it in my daily life...
thanks,
bryan

3:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home