Monday, June 11, 2007

Update

Here I am again. I had taken an internet hiatus for a while. I crashed from my mania into the depths of depression. Fun, fun. I am still there, unfortunately. I dont know if it was the mania or the depression, but I got intensely paranoid....staying on the internet far too much, reading about the government, conspiracies....all the crap I shouldnt read when I am having an episode. Anyway, I got extremely hopeless and felt the weight of the world on my shoulders....sooo Hello again, Abilify.
My hands are shaky, I am terribly overly emotional about everything, and just plain sucky, I must say. I am going on an emergency visit to my NP tomorrow and maybe she can straighten me out. Anyway, I wanted to give an update since its been a while. I will write more later when my brain settles.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kiley said...

It's great to see you back, take care of yourself and be well. :-)

12:33 AM

 
Blogger Jörð said...

Hi Jil, nice to meet you : )

I'm new here, but I was moved by your latest blog and wanted to hold out a friendly hand across the 'net. I suffer depression myself and can relate to the way that you are feeling. I hope that the light comes back for you very soon, Sarah

2:59 PM

 
Blogger Anthony said...

It sucks you got manic. I like your blog, it is very comforting. I have just come out of hospital from another episode and I know what you mean when you say world upon your shoulders. I googled "Bipolar Blog
" and you came up so keep up the good work. It's helping someone.

4:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home