Sunday, June 24, 2007

another update

I know Ive been slacking lately, but Ive been struggling alittle and I am finally coming out of the dark. I have been depressed. Not severely, just down. My paranoia is alot better since the abilify has been added to the mix again. But, I must say I hate it. Ive stayed really hungry and in turn I am sure I am gaining 900 pounds as we speak. My sleeping patterns are crazy. Its sunday...no work...and I am up at 6:30. eeeeeeewwwww.
Not much to update on. Jeremys car blew up and we got a new (to us) truck. He is proud and so cute washing it and stuff :) He is such a sweetie.
Ive been painting some....so I am feeling better. I know I am down when I dont feel like doing ANYTHING. I am teaching an online class on Photoshop and Im having a good time doing it. Not too incredibly stressful. My NP doesnt really want me to go back to school and I dont think I want to go back anyway. I have tooooo much going on already!
Thats it for the moment....more later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maggs said...

i am so happy that you found your soul mate and that he is so supportive with this fucked up illness. i tell ya what, my hubby has really stepped up in the last few years and helped me out. he's my rock.

hang in there...

10:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you have someone in your life you can depend on. stop by sometime...

7:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home