Friday, July 14, 2006

Havent Killed Anyone Yet

Well, I am not in jail, so I did not murder anyone, but that doesnt mean that I dont want to. I am trying to be civilized about the step-dad situation. I went to eat with them last night and I didn�t bash his head in or anything, I just didn�t speak to him unless I had to. He is going through some sort of major episode. He hasnt slept in 3 days and he was trying to convince me that the government had put cameras in the direct tv box and was monitoring everything he watches on tv. He will not go to the doctor. I tried to tell mom to take him, but she says he will fake them out and make her look like the one who is crazy and shes right. He is such a fake.

 

Anyway, I am doing alright. I am doing good at work and getting lots done. The problem comes when I get home. I get very bored and unmotivated. I don�t do much except sleep when I am home. I cant draw or play the guitar. I havent been online much and I still need to do some cleaning in my room. I need alittle mania. Its weird, I have read a few blogs that have said the same thing. Maybe its the time of the year or something.

 

I met with my school advisor yesterday and he told me the classes to take. Since I am part time I am taking 2 classes, Construction Modeling and Animation and I am taking one of my thesis classes. I have no clue what my thesis will be on, but I am supposed to select a Graduate Committee and a Graduate Chair to help me out. School starts the 23rd of August. I am worried that meds have made me dull and dumb, I hope I can hang.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will never be dull or dumb, even on your worst days. You will do great in school. I am glad you managed to be civil at dinner...I hope your mom realizes that he is just not thinking clearly now. Is there anyone in his biological family that could get him to the doctor, like a brother or sister or natural child? Would she come stay with you for a while? Keep us posted. We care.

9:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home